Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Hearts...

I still have so many more finished objects that I haven't shared yet! That, of course, means more pattern links for ya! Tonight I'm gonna show you the rest of the heart stuff I made in this one post. I know Valentine's Day is way over, but love is never out of season, right? So without further ado, I present you.....

Heart Bookmark


Pattern by Ginny found here.

My slightly modified version of Suzetta's February Heart Bag.


This was such an easy pattern to follow! Actually, I really like all of Suzetta's patterns. She really does write them in a very straight-forward and easy to understand manner.
My only modifications to the actual pattern were omitting the heart pocket & I didn't make mine quite as tall.
You can find the pattern here.

I made this ornament at the same time, using the same pattern. It's just one of the hearts from the drawstrings & stopping the string short and making a loop with it.



Finally, I made this heart garland. Every heart is different, lol. The original garland is a mix of Suzetta's heart pattern here & Cindy from Skip to My Lou's Crochet Heart Garland found here along with my own modifications to make the humps a little more round and the point a little pointier.


I have it hung up on the window in my bedroom; I couldn't bring myself to take it down after Valentine's Day. After all, like I said earlier, love is never out of season, right?


So that's it for my heart craze...for now anyway, though I still see various patterns of heart-themed items and have to remind myself that there are other things I need to be making right now, lol. Right now in particular I'm trying to get a few things worked up to list on an Etsy shop I'm hoping to open. Wish me luck!

I love ya's,

Photobucket

"And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague" (Mark 5:34)

2 comments:

Armina said...

Those are adorable! I am sucker for hearts.

a Knitting Junkie! said...

Thanks Armina, so glad I'm not the only one who's a sucker for hearts!

Have a wonderful evening my friend!
((hugs))