Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

Things are going good here, just extremely busy. The boys lessons are a bit involved right now and I am knitting like crazy to get Christmas presents done. I have been meaning to post my (un)pattern for the house socks that I have been making....I promise I will get it typed sometime soon. My guys absolutely love them! Wayne continually tells me that they are the most comfortable socks he has ever worn and that he wants a pair in just about every color and he wants some short, some medium, some long.....lol, my guys sure are gonna keep me busy!

What are you guys doing? Are you making alot of your Christmas presents? I would LOVE to hear all about it!

Hugs...Anita

4 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

I am just so impressed that you MAKE your Christmas presents. You rawk!

A Knitting Junkie said...

Awww...thank you! Actually, it's a good thing I enjoy it, because I just don't have the money to buy something for everyone I love...this way, no one gets left out!
Thanks for stopping by to see me girlfriend!
Hugs...Anita

Renae said...

I had great plans of making Christmas presents this year, but I didn't count on being so busy. My parents are visiting, so we've been spending a lot of time with them.

In the past, I made my niece a nightgown and a pajama bag. Maybe I'll still drag the sewing machine out. There's a few more days until Christmas. :)

A Knitting Junkie said...

Well hello Renae,
I'm so glad you stopped by!

This is the first year I have made my Christmas presents. I was afraid that I would get burnt out having to make things for a deadline, but actually it has been very fun. Like a race! I am so glad I decided to do it this year, and think that as long as I am able, I will continue to do it for years to come.

Pull out that sewing machine girl, and make something that not only will be loved by the recipient, but something that you will have fun working on as well!

Hugs
--
Anita